Wednesday 10 July 2019

Triumph and Treachery - Battle for the plaques of the Old Ones - Part 2


This is the second part of the Triumph and Treachery game. Part one can be found here.

This game was a long time ago (over a year), so I do apologise. I think this may very well be a photo dump, just for completeness as the details are very hazy.


From memory, everyone buffed and debuffed this massive combat to make sure no one won, as this would definitely tip the scales.


I remember the Vampire Lord getting into combat with the Sisters of Avelorn, however, I also remember him dying in a very humiliating way.
Backfield for the Lizardmen, looking safe.
Looks like the Vampire Lord did die in combat, with my mage and Handmaiden leaving.
Ultimately the Lizardmen ran down my Silver Helms, and into my tough Whiter Lions.




And with that the game comes to an end. As always, Triumph and Treachery games are a lot of fun, although it seems that the most experienced generals, myself and my friend Cail, are doomed to never win!

However, always good fun to crack out 8th edition again.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment