Wednesday 10 July 2019

Holy frag cannons and shotguns!

Well, since it is the school holidays, I made a start on my Deathwatch Kill Team. I got the Mordecai box, and I also used models from the box set that came out a few years ago, Deathwatch Overkill.


I'm planning on having a few models in the Kill Team, so I have some variety, especially as my friends and I are planning on a series of linked campaign games.

I went with my muted black option, as I wanted to have the option of adding battle damage. I haven't done that yet on these models, but may do so in future. This is the same method I used for my Sons of Horus black. Annoyingly enough, I didn't write it down, so I had to guess how I did it. Since I will not make the same mistake again, I will write it here for posterity.

Black undercoat.
Dark grey coat (think it was Mechanicus Grey)
3 washed of Nuln Oil
Battle damage to taste.

Hoping to have a game soon, so planning to make some more progress this week, with any luck.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment