Thursday 11 July 2019

Barrels of fun...

Finished up my first lot of 9 barrels. Decided to go for a yellow look, as I had a yellow spray, plus looked a bit different.



I did these by spraying them with the GW yellow spray. Gave them a quick coat of Yriel Yellow, and a couple of coats of white for the middle. For the gold, I decided to try something I have heard of people doing, and that is using a gold metalic sharpie. Thought I'd give it a go to see how it coated the molded parts, and if it washed well. Turns out not too bad, and it was very quick and easy to use. I will probably use it on some other terrain pieces. I then did some quick and dirty brushes of Leadbelcher and finally, I used the old Gryphionne Sepia just to wash it down. Overall, not too bad.

Here's hoping the next 9 will be just as easy to do.

Thanks for looking, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment