Sunday 7 July 2019

Finally some activity, just a bit of terrain.

It has been ages since I posted anything.

It has been on my mind, but work and life has been very busy. That said, I have had time for hobby. Namely, looking at other blogs, and my friends and I have been playing a lot of games of Kill Team. We now have a few Kill Zones to play with, and I finally got sick of looking at unpainted stuff, so I made a start on some of it.


So I managed to finally paint up some of my Necromunda cover. I have another box worth, but this will do for now. Just a simple process, spray metal, rust it and wash it with good old Agrax, and done. Quick and easy, but better than grey.

I am hoping to be more productive, and post a little more. However I am aware I have said similar things before so, just baby steps at the moment.

Next hopefully some more terrain or some models, will see how motivated I am.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment