Wednesday 2 October 2013

Runesmith complete

Had a productive couple of days. Managed to finished my second Runesmith model. Its being sitting barely base coated for a long time, as initially I wasn’t too happy with the model. But I thought I better get it done, as I need another Runesmith/Lord for bigger games.

Let me know what you think.




Again not too sure what to paint up next. I’m thinking maybe a Marauder Siege cannon, or maybe some 6th Ed engineers, or perhaps just 5 Great Weapon warriors to round my unit out to 30.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that Runesmith looks great! I love the blonde hair and the brass/gold looks good.

    For your next project, maybe finish off the Great Weapon warriors and then move onto the engineers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very wise comment. Thanks for the praises. The GW warriors would make the most sense. Cheers!

      Delete