Wednesday 24 April 2013

Warhammer Fantasy Dwarfs

Just finished my last few models of my miner unit. I always tend to paint in small groups of round 2 to 5 as I very quickly get discouraged when I have more to do. I also only have on my painting table what I am immediately working on at that moment, and everything else is out of sight. This helps me stay focused and from experience, the more models I have stacked up to paint, the more insurmountable it seems to me. Hence why I only tackle a few at a a time, though it does take longer to do.

These are the last of the miners I need to do for the time being. Hasn't taken me too long to do them.

What do you think?




Quite happy with them. Hrothmog also seems to approve (and fit in rather nicely). I attempted to add some more definition to the standard, by applying some wood grain. I like the results.

Now for the updated army shot. This is everything I have painted since September last year. So really 7 months of painting has given me this. Roughly about 2250 points worth of Dwarfs. Not bad I think!






All complete with their movement trays and everything. I feel very orgainsed this year. Now I just need to find the time for games!

What do you think? How long does it take you to paint a force?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment