Sunday 26 April 2020

Tor Garadon

Well, it was bound to happen eventually. I painted my first Primaris Marine. It just so happens to be a character, though I usually enjoy painting characters first. I'm planning to try him out in my next narrative game with my friends, when we are permitted to meet each other again. Still, good to finish another model for the Imperial Fists.

Didn't do my usually heraldry on the little shield, like I usually do, however, I did make use of his knee pads and did my usual writing on the armour.
Here you can see the usual battle damage. Sponged some very dark brown, filled in some bits with black, them went over it in a shiny armour. If I was really keen (which I wasn't), then I'd do a very light yellow highlight above the damage to make it more 3D.
Ready to punch some enemies of the Emperor.

Thanks for looking, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment