Monday 13 April 2020

A few 40k npc's

Finished off a few new models, that will be some npc's in some custom games I am running for my friends.

 Valerian, Alaya and the Rogue Trader extraordinaire, Janus Darke. I attempted to give them all the same type of base, which came with the Black Library models. I used some instamold to make copies of the bases, in case I needed them later. Not 100% happy with the marble base, but will leave it for now.
 I did try to make the blade extra interesting.



 Rogue Trader Janus Darke. So far we have played 1 game with this intrepid adventurer, which was just an intercept game, as apparently he has come across some forbidden knowledge...

Still, was fun painting something different. Even better to get it painted in a relative short amount of time, unlike a lot of other models I can think of.

Still, thanks for looking. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment