Sunday 30 December 2018

Deathwing

Well, been rather busy with moving house, but most of the dust has settled. I am still awaiting to unpack the vast majority of my collection, so with an upcoming game I thought I would use my deathwing. Rather surprising I haven’t posted much of them.

Still I have finished my first unit so here they are.



Apologies for the lack lustre photo. Unfortunately the internet is yet to be set up and I have to rely on the iPad for photos and uploading. Still, I am glad I got a unit done. I chose space hulk themed bases, as I love space hulk and would use them unit in that as well.

Next I am working on Belial for an upcoming 1200pt game. I am using pure Deathwing against Genestealer Cults, so it will be quite themed!

Thanks for looking.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment