Tuesday 28 August 2018

Gorbash ready for thumpin!

Finished the banner for the Megaboss! I was originally going to do a paper banner, but I didn't like how it turned out. So I found a replacement.

 The banner is from my original unit of Big'uns from Fantasy Battle. I still think it looks great after all this time, and it was what I envisaged for his back banner anyway. I also thought that it's a shame that that banner looks so good, on a unit that I will hardly field, so in propa orc fachion, the Megaboss took it for his own! Now there is no mistaking who is the one in charge!

I still want to add some wood grain for the standard, but I will get there when I get there. I did assemble Ironskulls boyz, but due to rain, I can't spray them yet.

I also have a skirmish campaign coming up later this week, so I am hoping I can at least get them sprayed and ready, so my starting force is good to go. I also want to pick up some Brutes, but we shall see.

Anyways, thanks for looking.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Impressive and scary! Really a good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very kind! Had to go a little old school with it for it to look right for me.

      Delete