Monday 27 August 2018

A little WIP...

Greetings!

Thought I would share something I have been working on for Age of Sigmar. Played a few skirmish games, and looks like we are going to do a skirmish campaign.We are going to start at 50 Renown, as I wanted to take a proper hero.

Here is the journey so far.





As always, I like top start with the leader, and I wanted to go with the Megaboss. Although I liked the model, it was just missing something, so I added my favourite bit, the Space Wolf Terminator cloak, and I have to have a banner on there as well. I will do a paper banner at some stage. The collection of shields, are simply the heroes these guy has bested, a lot of them from the old world.

Next I want to work on the Ironskullz boyz, as they are the last unit I need to paint up for the skirmish warband. Hoping to grab them tonight and make a start on them tomorrow.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment