Thursday 14 October 2021

Return to a little yellow

 I have lately been working on many little projects and terrain. I thought I would share some pictures of my latest additions to my Imperial Fists.

I mainly decided to work on these to use in games of Space Hulk with my boys, but they have also seen use in games of Crusade recently. In particular, the terminators were quite a surprise, just by being very resilient. They didn't kill much against Harlequins, however, in the games against my friends Necrons, they were easily unit of the match by killing essentially the whole necron army on their own. Just epic.

So without further ado, here are the terminators. I had to kit bash them from spare parts as I had bought lots of terminators long ago, but I have lost or used many of their parts over the years. As such their wargear is accurate, but bit of a mix up. The sergeant in particular is using some spare parts from the Templar Brethren from my 30k stuff.


Next is my captain in terminator armour. Again primarily for some options in Space Hulk, though is yet to make an appearance in Crusade games yet. Great model, with only a few minor tweaks. I think the head is Sigismund's from 30k and the shield is my usual thing. I have noticed a lot of the new Space Marine stuff tends to have these heraldric shields, which I have had on my force for a long time.


I do have some other updates on my Adeptus Sororitas and terrain to post, so hopefully I can do that sooner rather than later. 

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment