Sunday 25 August 2019

The Silverest of Helms

Finally I have something to post! I have been working on these on and off for about a month, and finally have them at the stage where I can share.

I just wanted to finish off the basic unit of Silver Helms, so I have a minimum unit of five. Plus I also painted up an old oop High Elf Hero. I think it is one of those that came out for one of the old campaign packs on 5th edition, though I am not certain. I made him from Eataine, along with the Silver Helms. I got the inspiration for the unit colour scheme, from the old 8th edition High Elves Uniforms and Heraldry book. It is such a shame they only did it for three races, as they were a veritable host of inspiration and information. Still, I am lucky to have that book for the High Elves, Skaven and Empire.


 The shield is from the sprues from the old 4th Edition box.
 Old 5th Edition Silverhelm Champion.

 Old 5th Edition musician.

 The finished unit!
And with added hero.

Not sure what to work on next. Might be some Ellyrion Reavers, some Kill Team, or maybe some Napoleonics. We shall see.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment