Thursday 24 January 2019

Deathwing 3 and some terrain

Well, I have been busy painting away. I have finished of the Librarian in Terminator armour for the Deathwing. The model is from the Space Hulk set, with most of the Blood Angel motifs shaved off. I also cut down the shoulder pad and added a Dark Angels one from my bits box.


 I also made a start on the next squad. Hope to get them primed before the next game!

I have also been playing a few games of Middle -Earth strategy Battle Game with my sons. It has been good fun, so I got round to getting a bit of terrain done for the grass mat.



I got these from a railway hobby shop that I found just 2 minutes from my new house. They have a lot of very cool stuff there, and a plethora of paints and such. So I can forsee I will spend a lot of time there in the future. 

These trees and underbrush are from that shop, from the railway section. They look very nice, though I understand I need to spray it with a mixture of PVA, water and something else? I need more research in order to know what to spray it with to get it to set. Still, very happy with them.

I do have a game coming up, in theory, so I will try and get some terrain ready for it and if I can paint a couple of terminators. 

Back to it!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment