Tuesday 16 January 2018

Silver Helms from Eataine

I also made a start on some silver helms, the cool metal ones from 5th Edition. Although at this stage I have only done 3, and I am still figuring out what to do for the shields. All up I have 14 to do, and they performed rather well in the last game, holding up a big mob of Night Goblins and Skarsnik for a few combat rounds.





 The good ol banner from one of my ancient armies books.



Considering my force is mainly from Eataine (though I want to have units from every province), I took a lot of inspiration from the High Elf heraldry book. As a result, I quite like the yellow and red, and fits in with my archers.

I still need to do the other 11, but I will chip away at them as I do some other units I think.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment