Sunday 19 November 2017

First Death Guard unit complete

I have been busy painting away at the Death Guard, and revisiting the Old World in Total War Warhammer 1 and 2.

But I am glad to have finished one unit. Here it is.


I am very pleased with how they turned out. Not so much with the yellow plasma OSL, but they are painted and I will not touch them again till it is all done.

I have bought everything for my Death Guard, except Mortarion. So when I get him, I will have 2000pts straight up. Though for once, I am only planning on getting 2000pts, and no more for the Death Guard.

Next up is a Plague Surgeon, which should be an easy elite to paint, and I do want to tackle my Blight Lord Terminators, as I am happy with the slight conversions I have done on them.

Still haven't had my second game with the DG, but hoping that once work dies down, it will happen.

I also have on the way, the new Necromunda. I am super pumped for it, so I will add my progress on that when it arrives.

As always, thanks for looking.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment