Saturday 18 February 2017

A year in review

Well I acknowledge it is a bit late, I thought I would at least look at my hobby accomplishments for 2016, and for once set myself some goals for 2017.

Lets have a look at what I managed to paint for 2017.










I also managed to assemble some more for my Fists.


And make a start on a new army, the Sons of Horus.



Still, a very definite theme for 2016 was a lot of 30k. I am please with how my Fists came along, as I assembled and painted a lot of them. Plus I always love how they play and look in the game. I think all the games I had this year though were just 30k, so it would be nice to vary it a little for this coming year.

So some goals for 2017.

I'd really like to finish that Imperial Fist Land Raider.

I'd also like to make a start on that bike squad, despite its performance.

I'd also like to finish the Justaerin squad so at least it can be fully painted. 

The last major goal I want it is to at least have one game of Black Powder, since I have quite a bit of Napoleonic British and Napoleonic French now. Obviously some painting to go with that as well.

We shall see what the year ahead brings.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment