Thursday 6 March 2014

Look to the skies!

Finally had a chance to post! I've had this gyrocopter sitting here for a few weeks now done, but do to my son deciding that sleep is for the week, and he ain't week, these many late nights take their toll.

Still I did manage to have some games with my budding Dwarf airforce on the weekend, and I must say, very impressed! The gyrobomber didn't last long, but damn did it make itself felt! That and the gyrocopters themselves were just ace. Definately going to increase there ranks. Got another 2 to assemble, which will be 1 more gyrobomber and 1 gyrocopter that I'm going to convert into a triplane Red Baron.

Still here is the first of many gyrocopters! Enjoy!




 Side by side with my old gyrocopter.
The next one to be painted!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment