Wednesday 30 March 2022

Updating some older Empire models

 Since the very productive first three months netted me a whole pile of painted Empire for Warhammer Fantasy, I thought I would touch up the paint job and rebase my existing Knights and characters so it will all fit together. Not a massive job, but for the sake of completeness, necessary.



First up is the mounted Valten and Ludwig Schwarzhelm. Mainly have used these as an Empire Grandmaster and mounted BSB.

Next up my big unit of Knights Pather. A lot of them had chipped paint and they also required shields as originally I didn't get round to it. Now all ready for the battlefield.

Big knight unit with characters.

That is probably it for Empire for the short term. Time to move onto another project for some variety.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment