Tuesday 6 October 2020

Faith and Fury! Part 4

 Finished off some characters as a reward for the troops I completed. Another canoness and an Imagifier.

Great fun to paint these characters. Plus they have done alright in my games, so deserve some paint.
This was a great model, though shame in was in 'resin'. Otherwise was good fun. Decided to do something a little different with the hair with this one. Just cos.
Also gave her a yellow pistol case, as a slight homage to my old Ragnar Blackmane model from 2nd edition that had a yellow pistol as well.
No name for the Imagifier yet, will have to see. Though at some stage I do need to name a badass character Ripley.

Unfortunately, I have no more Battle Sisters to paint, as they are still sold out. So I am now onto my Repentia. Hopefully they don't take too long to do, as I want at least one unit done before the Crusade games on Friday.

Anyways, thanks for looking.



No comments:

Post a Comment