Sunday 4 February 2018

Tears of Isha waystone

Tears of Isha is an old 5th edition campaign box. I scored a copy a while a go, as I was curious about the story and plus had a few of the other campaign boxes they did from that era.

Since I am on a High Elf bend at the moment, it seemed like a good time to assemble one fo the buildings from that old box. I thought I'd go easy and do the waystone.

I reinforced the sections inside with balsa wood, and scored some placemats and coasters from Bunnings, as they made cheap and ideal bases for these card buildings.

I think it does the job.

It is quite tall, but looks suitably impressive.

I have also noticed that using the card buildings from Tears of Isha, I can also recreate the buildings in the old 4th edition scenario, except they will be more elf like than the card in that old box set.

Perhaps its an idea I might grace one day.

Anyways, that's all for now. Work is back to it, though I think I might paint either a character or a silver helm or two. We shall see.

Anyways, thanks for looking.


2 comments: