Thursday 16 March 2017

Archamus the Praetorian of Dorn, Master of the Huscarls

I've finally decided to make Archamus, the main character from the Praetorian of Dorn novel. He was a great character in that book, and since finishing it, I've wanted to make him, and include him with my Fists.
 Image result for archamus

To that end, I have looked around for the most appropriate model, and think I have found something I can live with.

 He is headless at the moment, as I am still awaiting that bit, so hopefully that comes soon. The main body is the old Masters of the Chapter. I used a Maxmini bionic arm, as Archamus has a bionic arm and leg. I figured the leg would be encased in the leg armour, but thought the bionics were cool enough to have for his arm. The 'mace' or Thunder Hammer, is from the Games Day space marine, which I have struggled to get any use out of, despite it being such a cool model. So Im glad I nabbed that.

I also green stuffed the back, just like the picture from the book. The head of course will be bearded just like the illustration.

Still, quite happy with the progress so far. I have also made plans to assemble a Huscarl squad in power armour, to use as veterans. I will post more when the parts do arrive.

As always, thanks for looking.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment