Saturday 7 June 2014

Hammerers!

I have been up to soo much hobby it is crazy. It's just I have been very slack when it comes to taking photo's of them, editing them, then uploading them here.

As I have mentioned previously, I have started to paint some Hammerers, as they are a rock hard unit and I need somewhere for my Dwarf Lord to go. I decided not to post any pictures till I have finished the first rank. Well, I have done that so here they are.



I also made a new movement tray, 7 x 5, so they can go very fighty or go for defense and have 5 x 7. When I have finished another rank I'll post that up as well. I think they look quite good so I am pleased with how they have turned out.

I have also painted a few of my Orc's and been assembling some units but I'll wait till I take some more pictures.

Cheers for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment