Tuesday 29 March 2022

Slow grow Warhammer Armies Project League Post 8 Final Post

 Well it has been 3 months and I managed to do it. Painted all my planned Empire for the Army Project challenge. It has been great having a focus to get some models painted. These Empire have sat here for decades so it was nice to get them out and give them some love.

So here is the last post, the army photo of all I painted in these last three months.

All up here is well over 1200 points, not too bad. Really like the colour and the banners. The bases also really tie everything together, from the war wagon to the archers.


And just for kicks, did an army photo like from the old Warhammer Armies book.

Its been great fun doing this project. I expect next will be some games with this Empire force, or maybe even a campaign! We shall see.

Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hadn't been here for some time and you've been busy! Pretty nice army, I love the strong, powerful colours and how it turned out. Well done, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! Am very happy with how it turned out.

      Delete