Monday 21 March 2022

Slow grow Warhammer Armies Project League Post 6

 Finally have a bit of an update. Work has been hectic so I haven't been as prolific as I would like, especially as I need to have it all done by the end of this month. 

I have however, finished my basic 1000pts. 


Finally got this unit done. This was a hard unit to paint, despite the rather nice models. Just getting time was the main factor here. Though I was focused and finished them before moving onto the last of the knights.

I didn't have any of the Empire Knights I could use as Reiksguard nor the funds to get any. A friend very graciously printed up some Highlands knights for me to use. The models are quite nice and definitely fit the Empire aesthetic. I also wanted to try something new and have a spiral lance, as I quite enjoyed the look of it. Again, it was my friends suggestion to use some masking tape (2mm to be precise) to get that smooth look. Rather easy process that turned out rather good.

I do need to do an army picture at some stage, though I will likely do that at the end of the month. I also have a couple more units to try and get done as extra credit before the end of the month. We shall see if I can get that done!

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment